Looking to develop yourself by
working in a food industry company?
One that is growing and has a
dynamic work environment?
Vergers Paul Jodoin, it's more than an orchard!
In full growth!
What? Year-long work?
We pack and we bottle!
Wow, these machines!
Really, 300 products?
The environment in my environment!
My passion at Vergers Jodoin is the environment. To give you an example, lately I was part of a team to incorporate recycling waste from the pressing and packing of fresh apples. The waste is now directed towards a plant in the region to be reused.
It makes me very proud to be involved and to participate in such an environmentally friendly project.
Innovation: I love it!
What I like about Vergers Jodoin is the encouragement to push my limits, as much personally as professionally. Being passionate about continuous improvement myself, I have found my place to fully develop my potential, in an enjoyable work environment.
What I like most about my work is developing new trending juices, flavours, and products that will never cease to surprise and satisfy our clients.
The family atmosphere, it makes a difference!
Cindy Diamond (Quality Assurance Supervisor)
I have worked at the Orchards since 2014. What I noticed most when I started was the warm family spirit that everyone brings every day. There is not a day that I have not enjoyed working. This closeness with my colleagues gives me a lot of trust in my workplace and allows me to surpass my limits.
This company value makes me so proud because I can say that I’m truly a part of this beautiful company that values environment.
- Accounting and Administration Technician: Our technicians have the duty to carry out accounting and administrative operations and to process payroll, allowing us to keep our financial information up to date.
- Purchaser: Our purchasers are in charge of maintaining constant supply of raw materials, ingredients, and supplies necessary for the proper functioning of our operations.
- Customer Service Clerk: Take orders, do follow-ups, and assure the clients’ satisfaction, these are the responsibilities of our customer service clerk.
- HR Manager: From negotiating employment contracts to mobilization, our HR manager handles all files related to their field of activity, all while advising other managers and the directors in terms of HR.
- Field Representative: To be in charge of introducing our products to the highest amount of potential clients in a given territory, that is the mission of the field representative!
- Account Manager: Our account managers are in charge of negotiation and corporate partnership development with large chains as well as with our corporative client base.
- Sales Supervisor: Supervising, overseeing, and training the representatives are the main roles of our sales supervisor, all while staying attentive to the needs of our clients and to business opportunities.
- Quality Control Technician: Our technicians are in charge of making sure our juices are always fresh and delicious by carrying out tests and analyses throughout production.
- Quality Supervisor: While supervising the quality control technicians’ work, the quality supervisor assures the conformity of our products and procedures to all standards and regulations.
- Labourer: Whether it be in the packing, pressing, bottling, or pasteurization department, general labourers do tasks which allow the production and packaging of our products.
- Operator: Within all our departments, the operators operate our packing, bottling, or pasteurization equipment.
- Forklift Operator: Our forklift operators handle totes and skids to ensure the continuous supply of the production lines, they stock inventory and handle the loading and unloading of tractor-trailers.
- Supervisor: Our department supervisors ensure the overall progress of operations, all while maintaining a safe work space, quality products, and efficiency of operations.
- Shipping-Yard Operator: Our yard operator ensures the tractor-trailers are in the right place for the forklift operators to be able to properly load and unload them.
- Dispatch: Ensuring the logistics of our deliveries, that is the work of our dispatch.
- Class 1 and 3 Truck Drivers: The role of our truck drivers is quite simple: Delivering our products across the country!
- Industrial Mechanic: Our industrial mechanics ensure that our production lines work smoothly, both by prevention and intervention.
- Electro-mechanical Technician: Our electro-mechanical technician ensures good function, proper repairs, and equipment maintenance by operating mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic activities.
- General Maintenance: The overall maintenance of our plants has no secret for our general maintenance team. They do work to maintain and repair our buildings.
Active social club
Continuing education programs
Friendly work environment