IT'S A MATTER OF
Our seven orchards span 600 acres and are scattered over four municipalities bordering Mount Rougemont and Mont-St-Hilaire. This region of Montérégie is particularly known for its ideal climate for growing apples and berries.
Respect for our customers and employees
No customer comment or complaint goes unanswered, and we listen carefully to our employees’ comments.
To be responsible towards our clients; To be consistent between our words and actions.
Letting our work teams flourish in order to develop creativity with desire for continual improvement.
Innovating is building initiatives and pioneering new procedures and techniques. We aim to surpass our clients’ expectations!
Encourage activities between colleagues outside of work hours to contribute to keeping the family spirit that is already very present within the company.
Respect for the environment
Ensuring that each of our procedures respects the environment is one of our constant preoccupations.
- For our juices:
- We have revisited all of our procedures to reduce our water consumption as much as possible.
- We have put in place a wastewater treatment plant.
- We have installed equipment to reuse food waste from our company.
- For our orchards:
- We have reduced the spreading of synthetic products by screening for beneficial and collaborative insects, and have been doing this for many years.
- We have been producing certified organic apples for many years.